Data protection is very important to us. Therefore we collect and process your data according to the rule of law, complying with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDR) and the German Data Protection Act (BDSG) plus further legal regulations, e.g. the Teleservice Data Protection Act in the area of electronically communication.
This declaration is deemed to comply with our obligation of information and transparency with regard to the collection and processing of your personal data.
Department in charge:
The Allied metals Corporation, 2688 Lapeer Rd, Auburn Hills, MI 48326 USA. Telephone +001 248 680-2400. E-Mail: email@example.com is responsible for processing your personal data. The company is represented by Mr. Gary Wasserman. If you have any questions or want to receive more information about data protection, do not hesitate to contact us.
Data security officer:
Our data security officer is Mr. Mark Plückthun. You can contact him personally at Allied Metals Corporation, 2688 Lapeer Rd, Auburn Hills, MI 48236 USA. Telephone: +001 248 680-2400,E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Type, volume and origin of the collected data.
The Allied Metals Corporation generally collects all personal data directly from you. In doing so, we only enter the personal necessary for the respective purpose of the contract (Principle of Data economy). Additionally provided data is voluntary. Allied Metals Corporation collects and processes:
- Customer master data like name, address, etc.
- Data for delivery note and invoice (different invoice address, delivery address, turnover tax ID)
- Bank data for payment processing.
- Online data to start or maintain a contractual relationship by electronic means like e-mail address or mobile phone numbers.
Generally, you provide your data with your first contact. In certain cases though, we might receive personal data through third parties.
Purposes for processing personal data, litigation:
The collection and processing of your data is aimed at:
- generating offers (which is accompanied by the necessary transfer of information to create the offer)
- the conclusion of the contract, the fulfillment of a contract and customer care
- the credit check before entering into a business relationship.
- collecting information about products and services from Allied Metals Corporation
- the compliance of legal duties and administrative regulations.
The data processed according to the legal provisions name in section one. The legal basis for the data processing is especially found in Art. 6. sec 1b EU GDPR Accordingly, the processing of personal data is legitimate. If the processing is needed to fulfill the contractual duties or to complete requested precontractual actions.
Methods of data processing:
The Allied Metals Corporation guarantees that the personal data is processed in a way that ensures the protection of your personal data. The data is processed by means of both electronically means and in hard copy. In doing so, we comply with the security standards with regard to the protection of your privacy and the risk of access by unauthorized persons. We took substantial technical and administrative precautions to protect your provided personal data from loss, manipulation, destruction and unauthorized access. Our security measures are being improved constantly due to technological development and legal requirements.
The data collecting authority is Allied Metals Corporation. Allied Metals Corporation saves all data necessary for contract fulfillment and customer care in its IT systems. In the context of customer acquisition and retention your data is collected by representatives and sales staff employed by us.
To comply with our contractual duties the allied Metals Corporation makes use of carefully chosen service providers, which receive necessary access to your data to fulfill our placed order.
Data receivers are:
- It service providers and consulting companies
- financial institutions
- External companies as well as business enterprises and tax audit companies
- Bureaucracies, amongst others the administration of finances
If necessary and lawful. to check your request/order, your data might be transferred, before the conclusion of a contract, to a credit rating agency for a credit check and obtaining commercial information. In case of delay of payment, we may transfer your data to a debt collecting agency and/or lawyers for encashment.
All of the service providers entrusted thy Allied Metals Corporation before placing an order will be checked with regards to their data protection standards and will be obliged to comply with the legal requirements on data protection. A transfer of data to authorizes third parties beyond that does not take place. Unless we are authorized or required by law to do so or you agree to do it beforehand.
Period of data collection:
Allied Metals Corporation stores your data during the contractual period or longer than the contractually relationship in case of the existence of eligible interest (e.g. delay in payment) The period of data collection complies with the statute of limitations, that for example, according to §§ 195 f. civil code (BGB) is usually three years but can be extended to 30 years. Furthermore, we need to comply with several obligations of documentation and storage according to the German code of commerce (HGB) and the general tax code (AO). The statue of limitations according to the HGB and the AO can last from 6 to 10 years.
Rights of the persons affected:
The Allied Metals Corporation respects and protects your rights according to the EU GDPR and particularly you have the following rights.
- To get informed about whether we processed your personal data. If this is the case, you can get information about the personal data. If this is the case, you can get informed about the personal data collected and all purposes and the use of your personal data.
- To correct and delete or restrict access of the processed personal data. If there are no legal requirements opposed to such action. The Allied Metals Corporation has implemented a deletion concept to protect (in addition to other reasons), your legal rights.
- The provision of your data, in a structured, common and machine readable format.
- To revoke your consent for the use of voluntarily provided personal data like your telephone number etc.
- To withdraw the usage for direct marketing from the Allied Metals Corporation.
- To a specified withdrawal by a specific personal situation for usage of your personal data, which we processed for the legitimate interest (Art. 6. sec. if EU GDPR).
To claim your rights contact us on giving your business partner data in writing to the Allied Metals Corporation, 2688 Lapeer Rd, Auburn Hills, MI 48326 USA, Telephone: +001 248 680-2400, E-Mail: email@example.com
If you are concerned that the way of processing your personal data is not in accordance to the EU GDPR, you may file a complaint to a supervisory authority at your working place or where the suspected violation takes place.
Furthermore, you can also contact our data security officer for all information about the processing of your personal data and questions to your rights according to the data protection laws.